1. Responsible for the monthly reporting and quarterly forecast of the Project : Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow
2. Responsible for the project governance process.
3. Prepares and manage the Project Financial Execution Plan (as part of an overall Project Execution Plan covering all financial, commercial and tax aspects such as permanent establishment, revenue recognition methods, billing plan, payment securities, consortium administration, import duties and VAT,
4. Develop and review with the Project Director the relevant project KPI’s to drive project performance
5. Drives and optimize the project cash flow and cash flow exposure (both actual and forecast)
6. Manages currency risk, tax issues, controls financial accounting aspects (including project site accounting)
7. Participates in negotiations on contractual terms and conditions (clients, consortia, subcontractors, suppliers)
8. Drive claims (both to customer and suppliers), back-charges and insurance cases and monitor the proper follow up
9. Review with the Project Director the project completion forecast (schedule, resource planning, cost to complete, Risks & Opportunities identification).
10. Participates in opportunity / risk assessment and prioritization, responsible for the correct financial reporting and ensuring that all required mitigation actions are implemented in a timely manner.
10. Drives, co-ordinates and prepares the monthly project reviews jointly with the Project Manager.
11. Follows up on internal project audit reports, ensures timely implementation of all required actions.
12. Is responsible for adherence to : corporate governance, integrity, assurance and internal control. Enforces Group Charter and country specific finance directives and instructions.
13. Is responsible for the timely filing of the Permanent Establishment financial / tax reports. Responsible for the closure of permanent establishment when project is completed
14. Supervises, if applicable, Project Analysts and Site Controller
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Business Controller or Project Finance Director. To be successful in this position you need to be a business entrepreneur with excellent communication-
and analytical skills and ability for managing a broad range of simultaneous tasks. As a person you are organized, independent and a collaborative team player.
The position is based in Västerås, Sweden.