Oracle Marketing Cloud: Sales Executive
This is a hugely exciting time for Oracle Marketing Cloud as we continue our EMEA expansion.
A Sales Executive at Oracle Marketing Cloud will lead and drive sales for the highest value and most ground-breaking cloud marketing software sales in the Swedish market.
This person will be armed with the most compelling cloud marketing software suite and services in the market:
• Responsys & Push.IO – Cross-channel orchestration (email, social, SMS, Push, Display & Web)
• Eloqua – B2B marketing automation and lead management
• Blue Kai – Data Management Platform (Both structured and unstructured data, including online look-a-like data)
• SRM (Social Relationship Marketing – made up of 3 products (Collective Intellect, Involver & Vitrue)
• Maxymiser – e-commerce test & target and personalisation
• Compendium – content marketing
We are looking for the best and most talented Digital Marketing or Sales professionals in Sweden who have experience of our market (or a closely related area) and the ability to drive insight, challenge the status quo and show marketers what is possible. Oracle Marketing Cloud was built with the mission to change the way that the world does marketing in the digital age and we need an exceptional Sales Executive to help us increase our momentum further.
Once in-post, the Sales Executive will have the primary responsibility for the creation and execution of territory sales plans that build long-term relationships within target accounts which in turn creates predictable revenue. To be successful, the Sales Executive must be comfortable in engaging with senior business leaders in rich and informed discussions about business value. They must have enough technical depth to be able to help prospects understand why we are different from the competition and a high degree of tact to be able to push stakeholders outside of their comfort zones whilst building and maintaining a strong relationship. For those that can do this, the rewards are high!
Within the marketing industry, you will build a reputation as a mobiliser for Oracle Marketing Cloud. You will help marketers reform outdated and campaign-centric practices and play a critical role in disrupting old-school mind-sets in order to educate the marketers of the future.
• Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve annual and quarterly targets and to expand the company’s customer base in Sweden.
• Develop a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities within the defined territory that will enable you to meet or exceed quota.
• Work with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
• Accurately forecast sales revenue and analyse your own key performance indicators, trends and results.
• Maintain and promote professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies both individually and across your team.
• Network and build relationships within target accounts in order to understand key decision makers, and how we can help them evolve their business.
• Negotiate access to key decision makers and facilitate meetings with Oracle Marketing Cloud executives.
• Develop cooperative closing strategy and tactics with sales management
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: To be successful the Marketing Cloud Executive will need:
• A strong understanding and experience of marketing automation / cloud marketing or a closely related market.
• 5+ years of successful sales OR digital marketing experience, consistently meeting or exceeding team targets.
• Ability to lead complex sales processes at Enterprise level with multiple senior stakeholders.
• Excellent territory development, lead generation and qualification skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Successful candidates will benefit from a background in on-demand software sales with a significant services component, and have experience leveraging strategic relationships with external partners.
• Candidates will also benefit from knowledge and experience in CEB Challenger Sales and will be able to demonstrate how this has influenced their approach to selling.
• Working in a fast-paced growing company environment is a plus.
• Stable track record with 2+ years in each organization
Oracle Marketing Cloud comprises some of the world's leading cloud marketing business across marketing automation, DMP, social, content management and personalisation.
The world’s most respected companies use Oracle Marketing Cloud software and services to build individual relationships at a massive scale by orchestrating personalized marketing across email, mobile, social, display, and the web. They rely on Oracle Marketing Cloud to drive more revenue and improve the customer experience at every interaction.
If you fit the profile above and you're then please do feel free to contact me for an informal chat to find out more:
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will berequired to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offerbeing made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professionalqualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.